- 300 g mutton or beef keema (mince meat)
- 15 g vegetable oil
- 60 g onions
- 2 pcs green chillies
- 1 tsp shahi garam masala
- 5 g salt
- Finely chop onions and green chillies.
- Heat vegetable oil in a kadai. Add the chopped onions and fry them for 5 minutes until they start to brown.
- Add green chillies and fry for a minute.
- Now, add the keema and break up the lumps with the back of your spatula. Add salt and shahi garam masala.
- Cover and cook until the keema is soft. It should ideally take about 10 minutes if you are using beef keema. Mutton will take about 10 minutes longer.